Here is a little preview of the new version, super sorry that it has taken me so long to work on this. I need to add in a few more checks for input validation before I release it to the public but if you’re interested in testing give me a shout and I can send you a link.
- Local host support added
- Multiple support added (double click the hostname textbox to start the process)
- Correct VHD size info and trimmed things back so that they’re readable
- New Host Disk tab which displays host disks details
- More logging
- More bug fixes
- “Some” code clean up – lots of work to do still
- A lot more that I forgot at this point!
There is still a lot of work to do, I need to now think of how to work with clusters and also there is a possibility of SCVMM support.